You can now create native assertions against CSS properties in the mabl Trainer! The new CSS assertion functionality makes it easier than ever to validate that your page is rendering the proper styling.
To learn more about CSS assertions, check out the changelog.
New mabl API endpoints
We added some new endpoints to the mabl API in the month of April:
- Retrieve activity feed entries: retrieve entries from your workspace's activity feed, with filtering available for different categories, such as type of action or type of entity. Use the new activity feed endpoint to export workspace activity to your reporting tool of choice. Learn more.
- User endpoints: Look up users within the context of a workspace and get a specific user by user ID. These endpoints can be helpful for identifying the users that are returned from the activity feed endpoint. Learn more.
Improved SVG support
Training against scalable vector graphics (SVGs) is now easier than ever! Enhanced SVG support in the mabl Trainer means you can interact with and assert against applications that use SVGs for complex graphics, including charts. Learn more.
Chrome and Edge v112 available
Browser tests running on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge now use v112.
Node.js v16 now the minimum supported version for the mabl CLI
If you use the mabl CLI, make sure you are using Node.js v16 LTS or v18 LTS. Learn more.
- Fixed an issue in which duplicating a test would update the name of the original test to start with "Copy of...".
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Trainer from recording an assertion on a disabled element.
- Fixed an issue where the Trainer would not save "case insensitive" options for email or cookie assertions.
- Fixed an issue in which the Trainer would not record custom find steps on the page it has switched context to.
- Resolved an issue where recording an enter text step on certain webpages would result in two steps being recorded and step numbers getting out of sync.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Trainer from switching to a new window if a similar window was previously closed.
- Resolved an issue where the Trainer would fail to capture the file content-type for an upload step and throw an error.
- Fixed an issue in which the Trainer could not enter an MFA code if the page used a separate input element for each digit of the MFA code.
- Resolved an issue where updating the assertion type from "is present" "is not present" to another assertion type would cause an error in the Trainer window.
- Fixed an issue where local and Unified runs would ignore the "Continue of failure" option for custom find steps that asserted on the number of elements.
- Made ongoing improvements to scheduling reliability.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Slack, Teams, BigQuery, and GitHub bot integrations from receiving mabl notifications.
- Fixed an issue where the mabl bamboo plugin would fail during an execution, causing the bamboo job to fail with an error.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Interested in getting monthly updates sent directly to your inbox? Click here to subscribe to the monthly product newsletter.