The workspace is the broadest grouping within the mabl application. Workspaces group applications, environments, credentials, tests, plans, and more into a set for the purpose of providing appropriate visibility and access control.
This guide explains how to add and delete workspaces.
Creating additional workspaces can be helpful in the following circumstances:
- Keeping information separate for teams that work on different projects
- Creating a template workspace for new teams that join mabl
To add a new workspace, reach out to your customer success manager.
To copy tests from one workspace to another, you must transfer all tests, flows, snippets, DataTables, and file uploads from the source workspace to the destination workspace. Plans, applications, environments, credentials, and version history are not transferred to the destination workspace.
Deleting a workspace is a permanent action. Mabl retains data for 30 days after a workspace is deleted. Trial workspaces are automatically deleted 30 days after the expiration of the trial. Only workspace owners can delete workspaces.
To delete a workspace, take the following steps:
- Go to the workspaces page: Settings > Workspace.
- In the Danger zone, click on the Delete workspace button.
- Type the name of the workspace.
- Click on Confirm delete.
On deletion, mabl loads your default workspace.