If you are having trouble logging into mabl, use the following checklist to track down the problem:
- Check the mabl status page to see if there is a service interruption
- Identify where login issues are occurring: desktop app, in the web app (app.mabl.com), or both.
For troubleshooting issues with SSO logins, see our documentation on single sign on with SAML.
Troubleshooting from the desktop app:
- Clear the cache: Help > Troubleshooting > Clear session cache/storage
- Reset app data: Help > Troubleshooting > Reset all app data
- Check your connection to mabl services: Help > Troubleshooting > Check connection to mabl services
Troubleshooting from the web app:
- Check the network response: open the Network tab in developer tools and keep it open while you try logging in again:
- In Chrome, select the View menu, then Developer, and the last step is to select Developer Tools. Once you are in developer tools, select the Network tab.
- In Firefox, select the Development Tools, then Web Developer and click on the Network option
- HAR captures: To capture traffic while you are trying to log in, right-click on any entry in the network tab and select "Save all as HAR"
Saving a HAR capture in Google Chrome
- Try the login in Incognito mode (Chrome) or from a Private window (Firefox). If login works in this way, look for extensions that may interfere with the login process
- Try the login from a different browser. If login works in a different browser, then extensions in your main browser may be the culprit
- Clear the browser cache and remove all cookies
Steps for further troubleshooting:
- Find out whether anyone else on your team is having issues with logging in
- Reach out to support using the in-app chat or by emailing email@example.com. If you do reach out to support, be sure to share the following information:
- The last time you were able to log into mabl successfully (if ever)
- Your login method (email/password, Google, or SSO)
- Any insights you gathered from the previous troubleshooting steps, such as further details, screenshots, or HAR captures