In order to create your mabl account, you must first verify your email. This article explains how different types of new users can verify their email address and offers some troubleshooting steps in case you can't find the verification email.
New trial users
When you register for a mabl trial, mabl prompts you to complete the signup process with an email address or Google Auth.
You must register using a business email address.
To sign up for a trial with email:
- Click on the Sign up with email button.
- Open the verification email in your inbox.
- Click on the button to verify your email address.
- On the signup confirmation page, set your password.
To sign up for a trial with Google:
- Click on the Sign up with Google button.
- Select your Google account and confirm.
If your email domain matches an existing customer and your organization has enabled domain locking, you can choose to create a new trial or request an workspace invite from the owner of your organization's mabl workspace.
New users invited via email
If a member of your team invited you to mabl via email, mabl sends a workspace invitation to your email address.
Open this email and click on the button to join the mabl workspace. By clicking this button, you verify your email address and are redirected to the mabl app, where you can complete the signup process.
New users invited via link
If a member of your team invited you to mabl via link, visit the link and enter your name and email address. When you click on the Sign up button, mabl sends a verification email to the email address you provided.
Open the verification email and click on the button to confirm your account. This button takes you to the mabl app, where you can complete the signup process.
Can't find the verification or invitation email? Here are a few things to look for:
- Search for emails from email@example.com in your inbox.
- Check your spam or junk folders.
If you are looking for a verification email (new trial or invite via link):
- Search for emails with the title "Verify your email to start using mabl" in your inbox.
- Ensure you're looking in the same inbox as the email you originally provided.
- Click on the link to resend the verification email.
If you are looking for an invitation email (invite via email):
- Search for emails with the title "You've been invited to join a workspace!"
- Ensure your teammate provided the correct email address.
If you still can't find the email, look for the purple "Chat" button at the bottom left of the screen. Click it, start a new chat with mabl support, and tell us your email.
The in-app chat icon
You can also contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org!