Integrate intelligent end-to-end testing into your development workflow within GitHub and ship quality code to your users faster. Let mabl test your builds for functional, visual, and performance regressions on deployment and get build quality insights from mabl directly into GitHub.
The mabl GitHub integration allows you to:
- Run mabl tests as GitHub Checks for Pull Requests and individual commits
- Run mabl tests as part of GitHub Actions workflows
- Automate creation of GitHub Issues based on mabl test insights for a given code repository
- Trace a test results within mabl to the respective code commit
How to integrate with the mabl GitHub app
To send data back-and-forth between mabl and GitHub, you'll first have to integrate directly with mabl's GitHub app.
See the GitHub integration setup instructions for the full details.
Using the mabl GitHub integration's features
Once you've configured the GitHub integration with your CI/CD workflow, you can use it's many features, detailed below:
- Run tests as a GitHub check
- Automatic GitHub Issue creation
- Generating Custom GitHub Events
- Triggering mabl test reruns from within Pull Requests
Updated over 1 year ago