- Visit the "Configurations" tab on the left menubar.
- Click on the "DataTables" tab.
- Click on the "Upload CSV" button.
CSV Files must have Headers
In order for mabl to process your file, the first row of your file must have headers, which represent the column names.
- Add the CSV file from your documents that you'd like to add as a data table. It should then populate a table on the "Add new Datatable" page.
- Click the "Save" button.
- You should now notice the newly added DataTable in the list of tables. You can delete a table at any point by clicking on the "DELETE" button.
File type must be CSV
Currently, CSV is the only supported file format for this feature. Attempts to upload other file types will result in the following error: "Unsupported file type"
Updated 5 months ago