mabl provides a simple way for you integrate with Jira and export test results as Jira issues. You will need your Jira domain as well as your Jira username and password to complete this integration.
Important information about integration
Jira integration is per user, not per workspace. This means that every user will need to complete the steps below to integrate independently into Jira with their own Jira credentials. Be sure that all users in your workspace have completed the steps below to take full advantage of this feature.
- First, you'll have to add the Jira integration from the Settings > Integrations page. To add the Jira integration, you'll need to have a Jira API key.
Click the Add Jira button
- Add your domain, username, and API key.
Add your domain, username, and API key.
You'll now have a fresh new Jira integration. You'll be able to add Jira issues just as before without having to log in anymore.
- Click "New Jira Issue".
Add Jira Issue
- Select your project and Issue type.
Select project and issue type
- You can add a lot more information to the summary and description that can be customized before creating the issue.
Add any additional information
- Hit "Add to Jira" and you've got a fresh new Jira issue with a relevant screenshot if one is there.
Not all screenshots are currently available. We're planning on updating this.
View your newly created issue