- First, you'll have to add the Jira integration from the Settings > Integrations page. To add the Jira integration, you'll need to have a Jira API key.
Click the Add Jira butotn
- Add your domain, username, and API key
Add your domain, username, and API key.
You'll now have a fresh new Jira integration. You'll be able to add Jira issues just as before without having to log in anymore.
- Click "New Jira Issue"
Add Jira Issue
- Select your project and Issue type
Select project and issue type
- Now, we're adding a lot more information to the summary and description that can be customized before creating the issue.
Add any additional information
- Hit "Add to Jira" and that's it. You've got a fresh new Jira issue with a relevant screenshot if one is there.
Not all screenshots are currently available. This is a future update to come.
View your newly created issue
That's all there is to it.