- Click on the "Configurations" tab on the left menubar.
- Navigate to the "DataTables" area, and click on "+ New Table".
- Fill in the values with as many rows and columns as you'd like, by clicking the "Add scenario" or "Add column" buttons.
- Save the DataTable and it will be ready for use.
- To delete a DataTable, click on the "DELETE" button.
Copying and pasting data
If your data resides in a spreadsheet, you can simply copy and paste the spreadsheet values into the table, and it will automatically expand to properly format the data.
Please visit this link to learn how to run tests with a DataTable. It is vital to associate your DataTables with a journey so they can be run.
Updated 5 months ago
|Associating and running journeys with a DataTable|