What is mabl?
Software development teams want to deliver a reliable application that meets users' expectations. But in many organizations, the responsibilities of software testing are difficult to manage, resulting in brittle tests, limited visibility of results, and testing bottlenecks that slow down the pace of delivery.
That's where mabl comes in. Mabl provides a low-code test automation solution that enables your team to confidently deliver quality at scale. With mabl, you can build reliable test coverage of your application, scale it to your needs, and integrate mabl tests into your existing CI/CD workflow.
Mabl offers a Unified platform that helps you achieve reliable and comprehensive end-to-end test coverage:
- Quickly build browser and API tests for critical user journeys without writing scripts
- Reduce the need for browser test maintenance with auto-heal and Intelligent Wait
- Get a more holistic understanding of your app by adding PDF and email testing and reusing browser and API tests for accessibility, performance, and visual testing
- Achieve coverage at scale with data-driven testing, flows and comprehensive test management
With mabl, you can quickly create, run, and review tests for UI, API, accessibility, performance, visual, email, and PDF all in one Unified platform.
Mabl's test infrastructure scales to your needs, so you can get quick feedback and optimize continuous integration:
- Run tests in parallel across multiple browsers
- Test across different environments, including ephemeral environments
- Trigger local and headless runs for quick feedback
- Set up tests to run on a schedule
Get fast and scalable quality feedback wherever needed with mabl's on-demand infrastructure.
Mabl's Unified platform allows you to seamlessly incorporate automated testing into your existing workflow:
- Invite an unlimited number of users
- Use branches to collaborate on tests with your team
- Share results with step-by-step screenshots and comprehensive diagnostics data
- Integrate mabl into your CI/CD workflow
- Track bugs using the mabl integration for Jira
- Set up notifications on test results via email, Slack, or Teams
With mabl, you can get everyone on the team involved and surface test results in the tools you already use.
- Find out more about how mabl works in our product overview.
- Learn how to use mabl in our getting started guide.
- Check out the Getting Started with mabl: Foundations course in mabl U.
- If you haven't installed the mabl Desktop App, follow the instructions here.
Updated about 1 month ago