Import Postman collections with folders
Importing Postman tests into mabl is easier than ever with our new and improved Postman collection importer! Import the entire Postman collection as a single API test or import individual folders as separate API tests. Associate with mabl plans and use plan labels to seamlessly integrate your imported API tests into your workspace.
Create variables from cookies
In addition to setting, removing, and asserting on browser cookies, you can now store the value of a browser cookie in a variable. By storing cookie values in a variable, you can share cookies across browser tests in a plan. Learn more.
Configure Find for new tabs
If you're testing a web application that opens new tabs, you can now use Configure Find to set the conditions that the new tab must match. Setting Configure Find for new tabs is especially useful for tabs with dynamically generated titles or URLs. Learn more.
- Fixed issues with missing data in the tests summary CSV export.
- Resolved an issue where remaining on the credential details page for an MFA credential would eventually cause a 500 error.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some users from uploading files larger than 15MB despite having enabled the large file uploads labs feature.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the results page from showing run time for performance tests.
- Fixed a bug where a CSS assertion would lose its value when setting up Configure Find in the mabl Trainer.
- Fixed an issue where the Trainer could not train assertions on elements inside an iframe inside a shadow DOM.
- Fixed an issue where importing a Postman collection with a file upload missing a filename would cause the API Test Editor to crash.
- Fixed an issue that caused some link crawler runs to timeout after the auto-login flow.
The mabl CLI
- Fixed an issue where users could create an environment without a name in the mabl CLI.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Interested in getting monthly updates sent directly to your inbox? Click here to subscribe to the monthly product newsletter.