Uploading Postman environment variables
Importing a Postman test into mabl? Now you can import environment variables from your Postman environment directly into mabl as a JSON file! Learn more.
Selecting environment variables to import from Postman
More enhancements to API tests are to come, so stay tuned!
- Fixed an issue in some workspaces in which the mabl app became unresponsive if a user tried to add tests to a new or existing plan.
- Resolved an issue with app proxy settings that impacted large file upload support.
- Ensured that different branches of a test display differences between flow parameter overrides in test branch comparison and merge views.
- Fixed an issue where completed plan runs got stuck showing a "Running" status in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where the bulk edit option for changing the on-failure behavior of assertions would be visible when a conditional or "Wait until" step was selected in the mabl Trainer.
- Ensured that users could upload empty files in the mabl Trainer.
- Fixed an bug that caused link crawler tests to fail in some workspaces that connected to their application with mabl Link.
- Resolved an issue that prevented plans from running for longer than 10 hours.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the mabl workspaces copy command from copying over all tests if the source workspace contained a DataTable with more than 500 scenarios.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Interested in getting monthly updates sent directly to your inbox? Click here to subscribe to the monthly product newsletter.