Browser load testing early access
We're happy to share that mabl performance tests now support browser load testing! Currently available in early access, browser load testing reuses existing browser tests to measure key performance metrics for your application under load, including Core Web Vitals.
To learn more and find out how you can try out performance testing, check out the changelog.
A performance test with browser and API tests
Advanced auto-heal early access
Auto-heal helps ensure that browser tests don't break when your application changes. In an effort to improve our auto-heal strategies, we introduced advanced auto-heal. Advanced auto-heal uses generative AI to provide more robust auto-healing when your application undergoes more significant changes.
Curious to learn more? Check out the changelog for details, including how you can get access.
Snippet change history
Accessing older versions of a snippet
Converting basic credentials into cloud credentials
You can now convert an existing set of mabl credentials from basic credentials to cloud credentials. Cloud credentials are useful for teams that want to add an extra layer of security for test environments that access sensitive data. Learn more.
Link Agent PAC support
Starting with v2.10.0, the mabl Link Agent supports reading proxy configurations from Proxy Auto-Configuration (PAC) scripts. Learn more.
- Fixed an issue the prevented users from scrolling in the mabl Trainer if the window height was below a specific threshold.
- Fixed regressions that caused link crawler tests to fail if a link failed to load or if a link returned an error response.
- Fixed an issue that prevented local test runs launched from the mabl Trainer from using the DataTable scenario selected for the training session.
- Fixed an intermittent issue that caused find steps in Chrome runs to time out.
- Fixed an issue that prevented customers from running performance tests when both the performance test and the functional tests were on a branch.
- Fixed an issue in which test runs would fail to generate test output, instead showing the message "No logs were generated for this run."
- Fixed an issue that caused delays in live playback for browser tests executed on Safari or Firefox.
- Fixed an issue in the mabl CLI that allowed users to save environment variables with invalid names.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Interested in getting monthly updates sent directly to your inbox? Click here to subscribe to the monthly product newsletter.