Browser localization early access
You can now configure Trainer, local, and cloud runs of a browser test to use a specific browser locale and timezone! The new browser localization settings are ideal for customers who:
- Test their application in multiple locales
- Want more consistent results between training and execution
Browser localization is available as an early access program. Enable these settings on the Labs page:
Settings > Labs. Learn more.
New run options for plans
We've added two new ways to run tests on the Plan Details page:
- Run individual plan stages
- Rerun part of all of a failed plan run
These new options make it easier to run a specific set of tests and diagnose test issues. Learn more.
Improvements to Set Cookie steps
The mabl Trainer now includes more options for setting cookies in a test:
- Dynamic cookies with variables: Use variables to set cookie names and values.
- Advanced cookie attributes: Set custom attributes, including URL, domain, and path, among others.
Improvements for training against overlapping elements
If you are targeting elements that are partially or completely overlapping in the mabl Trainer, hold down the shift key and use the up and down arrows to select the right element. Learn more.
Internet Explorer retirement
Internet Explorer was formally retired on October 2, 2023. Any plans that still use Internet Explorer after the retirement date have had the IE browser option removed. No further tests are executed on IE. Learn more.
Legacy Runner retirement
We have retired the legacy implementation for executing browser tests in the cloud, also known as the Legacy Runner, on October 2, 2023. All browser tests run on the Unified Runner in the cloud. Learn more.
- Resolved an issue where users could not update a flow's version on the History tab of the Flow Details page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented newly created tests from appearing when the application filter was turned on.
- Fixed an issue where an unescaped Unicode character in a test prevented viewing the branch details page if it included that test.
- Ensured users could train tests against applications that used the Notifications API.
API test editor
- Fixed a bug in the API Test Editor where deleting a script and saving would result in the deleted script returning to the editor.
- Fixed an issue in which some cancelled plans got stuck in a "Running" status in the UI.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some plans from running with cloud credentials.
- Fixed an issue that caused
mabl flowscommands to return an error.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Interested in getting monthly updates sent directly to your inbox? Click here to subscribe to the monthly product newsletter.