Early access for authenticator MFA support
We recently added support for MFA logins that use time-based one-time password (TOTP) authentication! Currently available as an early access program, our MFA support allows you to increase testing coverage to include applications that require a temporary code from an authenticator app in addition to username and password.
Check out the changelog to learn more.
General availability of the Unified Runner for Firefox
Running Firefox tests on the Unified Runner is now generally available for all customers and trial users. To learn more about the benefits of running Firefox tests on the Unified Runner, check out the changelog.
Reporting API general availability
Reporting API endpoints are now generally available. You can use the reporting API to programmatically export test results and test articles to a reporting tool or database for analysis. Learn more.
Run specific DataTable scenarios ad hoc
We now support running a specific DataTable scenario for ad hoc test runs! You can run a specific DataTable locally or in the cloud to get quick feedback on your test. Learn more.
Right click support
The mabl Trainer now supports recording right click steps, which you can use to test application functionality that is only accessible from a custom context menu. Learn more.
Save the results of a CSS / XPath custom find to a variable
You can now create a custom find step that uses CSS or XPath to target a specific element and store a property of the target element, such as the innerText, in a variable. Learn more.
The Legacy Runner for Chrome was formally retired on February 1, 2023. Learn more.
Internet Explorer entered an end-of-support phase on February 1, 2023. During the end-of-support phase, no further changes will be made to Internet Explorer in mabl, including non-critical security updates, non-security updates, and bug fixes.
To learn more about our plan for retiring IE support, click here.
- Resolved an issue with CPU and memory usage in the mabl Desktop App. Learn more.
- Ensured that the home dashboard showed the correct number of API steps run in the current month.
- Ensured that test runs triggered by mabl support did not appear in monthly usage reports.
- Resolved an issue in which the Test Details and Flow Details pages flashed after saving and closing a test.
- Resolved an issue with loading the Snippets page in workspaces that contained a large number of tests and flows.
- Ensured that filters on the Credentials page worked as expected.
- Fixed the following issues on the Test Output page:
- Long test names overlapped with the test run status.
- The Test Variables modal opened behind the Test Details modal.
- Fixed an issue where the logic to capture screenshots in cloud runs interfered with a training session and caused performance issues.
- Fixed an issue in the mabl Trainer where switching to a child frame would record a
Switch context to <unknown> elementstep.
- Fixed an issue where creating a custom find step with "set file input" as its action type did not result in a recorded step.
API Test Editor
- Fixed in issue that prevented collection-level pre-request scripts from appearing in the API Test Editor.
- Resolved an issue where failing plans would trigger multiple scheduled retries if the final plan stage was skipped.
- Resolved an issue that prevented tests executed on Firefox Unified from clearing existing text in some input fields.
- Fixed an issue where browser tests would intermittently fail with the error 'Unable to adopt element handle from a different document.
- Ensured that the tabs showing email previews maintained the same viewport specified in the test settings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Bamboo plugin from working on new versions of Bamboo.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Interested in getting monthly updates sent directly to your inbox? Click here to subscribe to the monthly product newsletter.