Unified Runner for Firefox early access
Browser tests run on Firefox can now use the Unified Runner! The Unified Runner offers considerable speed improvements in test run time and exclusive functionality not available on the existing Legacy Runner, such as Intelligent Wait and accessibility testing.
You can opt into the Unified Runner for Firefox early access program on the mabl Labs page. For more information, read the changelog.
Update session configuration in the mabl Trainer
You can now change browser test configurations while working in the mabl Trainer. If you want to edit your browser test using different settings, open the new Session Configuration modal in the mabl Trainer to change the environment, credentials, DataTable scenario, and more. Learn more.
New workflow for managing data-driven variables in the mabl Trainer
We updated the variables menu in the mabl Trainer so that you can manage all variables, including data-driven variables, in one place. Learn more.
Retiring the Legacy Runner for Chrome
The Legacy Runner for Chrome was formally retired on February 1, 2023. For more information, check out our guide on the Legacy Runner sunset plan.
Internet Explorer end of support
Internet Explorer entered an end-of-support phase on February 1, 2023. During the end-of-support phase, no further changes will be made to Internet Explorer in mabl, including non-critical security updates, non-security updates, and bug fixes.
To learn more about our plan for retiring IE support, click here.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from deleting environment variables.
- Resolved an issue in which the
Results > By deploymentpage only showed the ten most recent deployment events.
- Ensured that the filters on the Results page returned the expected results.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the virtual tab button from appearing next to test results on lazy-loaded pages.
- Resolved an issue with duplicate users appearing in
Settings > Teams.
- Fixed an issue with saving flows that prevented users from saving changes in the mabl Trainer
- Resolved an issue that prevented the mabl Trainer from locating elements with a colon (:) in its name, such as "lighting:button."
- Resolved an issue in which request bodies for API steps were absent from Unified test runs.
- Fixed an issue in which variables in browser test output showed 'Unknown value' instead of their actual value
- Resolved an issue in which Unified test output logs for a flow showed the parameter values for all of the flows used in the test.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
Interested in getting monthly updates sent directly to your inbox? Click here to subscribe to the monthly product newsletter.