You can edit plans to spin up multiple instances of a single test. We call this feature a "run multiplier," since it creates several test runs and lets you verify that there are no unexpected errors when multiple users attempt to run a set of tests simultaneously. This feature is not a replacement or complete solution for load testing.
- Navigate to the Plan Details page of the desired plan.
- Click on the pencil icon to open the Edit Plan page.
- Scroll down to the Advanced section.
- Update the number in the run multiplier input. Trial users can use a maximum run multiplier of 3x while paying customers have access to a 10x multiplier.
- Save the plan. When you run the plan, it will increase the number of test runs by the number specified in the run multiplier.
Increasing the run multiplier will affect mabl costs
The run multiplier can increase your mabl costs because it results in additional test runs. Each increment of the multiplier will create an additional set of instances for each permutation of each test in the plan. For example, if you have 4 tests and you use 3 browsers, the plan will typically trigger 12 runs. Adding a multiplier factor of 3 will increase that to 12 * 3 = 36 test runs.
- Save and run the plan.
Updated over 1 year ago