- Train a test and navigate to the Output page, where you can view the steps and screenshots mabl is taking.
- Navigate to the step where the error is occurring.
- Click on the "Actions" button to the left.
- Click on the "Download step trace" button" in the dropdown.
- At this point, a JSON file should begin downloading.
- Open the Chrome dev tools, which can be accessed by Inspecting the page.
- Navigate to the Performance tab.
- Drag and drop the downloaded JSON file here. You should now be able to timeline occurring behind the scenes!
For more info on how to understand the timeline tool and the ways in which it can be useful, please visit chrome dev tools documentation.
Updated about a year ago