- Simply find and click the "New Test" button in the left-hand navigation.
- If it's your first time creating a test, all you'll be asked for is the URL of the site you're looking to create a test against. Just make sure this is a publicly accessible site so when you run your test in the cloud, mabl can access it.
- If you're joining a workspace with some tests already created, it'll be slightly different. Name your test, and give it descriptions or labels if you wish. Then, you can add it to a Plan (where you define properties about how often a test runs and other dependencies). There will also be advanced options, such as adding login flows, data tables, and user-supplied credentials.
- A new window will launch with the Chrome browser and Trainer window.
- Use your application as you would like mabl to test it.
- To add an assertion, click the check icon in the trainer toolbar.
The add assertion is the check icon to the right of the toolbar.
- To delete a step, hover over the step and click the "Delete" icon.
- You can replay specific steps with the small play icon in the upper toolbar of the trainer.
- When your test is complete, click "Save". You will be taken back to the test details page.
Example of a test
Updated 2 months ago