- Click "Test" in the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click the "New Plan" button in the left-hand side of the window.
Accessing the New Plan form
- Enter a name and, optionally, a description for the Plan.
- Select the target application.
- Select the target environment.
- Select or enter the target URL.
- Select the journey(s) that you would like to include in the plan.
Note: While you can include multiple journeys in a plan, those journeys are tested in parallel
We do not yet support sequencing journeys.
- Choose the events that you would like to trigger the execution of the plan. By default, the plan will be run every 30 minutes and when you notify mabl of a new deployment.
- Click "Run."
Add new plan form