- Navigate to the Journeys in the mabl web app.
- Click the 'New Journey' button in the right-hand side of the window.
- We'll walk you through the basics. Name your Journey, and give it descriptions or labels if you wish. Then, add it to a Plan (where you define properties about how often a journey runs and other dependencies). There will also be advanced options, such as adding login flows, data tables, and user-supplied credentials.
Basics of new journey setup
Advanced journey settings
- A new tab will open with the "Ok, train me " dialogue box.
Please be sure to disable any auto-fill applications or extensions when training.
While mabl attempts to capture auto-fill actions, it is best to manually perform each step that you wish to include in the training.
mabl trainer in Chrome window
- Use your application as you would like mabl to test it, be sure to click "Okay, train me!" to begin.
- To add an assertion, click the "Add Assertion" link in the trainer.
- To delete a step, hover over the step under "Captured Steps" and click the "Delete" icon.
- You can replay specific steps with the small play icon in the upper toolbar of the trainer.
- When your Journey is complete, click "Save Journey".
Example of a journey