If you'd like to create a link crawler for the first time you'll need to create a new application. When you do this, mabl will create a link crawler plan to start crawling your app by default.
- Click the "New" button at the top of the mabl dashboard page.
- Click "Application" dropdown selection.
- On the next page, fill out the basic information for your application including the URL, environment (such as Production, Staging, QA, etc), and give it name.
- If your application requires credentials, add them below via the "Add credentials to verify login and access the application" button.
- Click "Test My App".
- Now, navigate to "Plans."
- Below, you should see the newly created link crawler plan titled "Check all pages for broken links and errors"
- Edit this plan to run the link crawler against another application and environment.
- If you'd like, you can delete the previously created application and environment as well. Head to their respective tabs under the "Configuration" page in the left hand navigation. Just make sure you don't delete your last environment or application since you'll need at least one of each to run your plans and tests.
Updated 5 months ago