Use the mabl Bamboo Integration Plugin to automatically trigger specific environment or application plans to run as a build stage.
Visit the plugin repo for additional details on configurations and capabilities, to lodge issues, or to fork and submit pull requests.
The changelog will detail the improvements and fixes added in each release.
You can configure the build plan to save a JUnit formatted report as a build artifact.
- Go to your plan page in Bamboo
- From the Actions menu, select Configure Plan
- Under Stages & Jobs, select the job that includes the mabl task
- Click on the Artifacts tab
- Click Create Definition and fill out the form similar to the below image. The path to the report is report.xml. The Location field should stay empty.
Configuring an artifact to capture the JUnit report
Once configured, the JUnit formatted test report will be available in the Artifacts tab of the plan run as shown below.
JUnit test report link on the Artifacts tab of the plan run
The generated JUnit report includes information about the test case IDs associated with the triggered tests. Note that the Bamboo test result does not show this additional information in the user interface. However, the JUnit report.xml created by the integration may be downloaded directly or passed to other jobs in your pipeline.
Updated 7 months ago