Use the mabl Bamboo Integration Plugin to automatically trigger specific environment or application plans to run as a build stage.
If you want to run mabl after deployment the After Deployment Trigger for Bamboo plugin will allow you to do so.
Visit the plugin repo for additional details on configurations and capabilities, to lodge issues, or to fork and submit pull requests.
The changelog will detail the improvements and fixes added in each release.
JUnit report build artifact
You can configure the build plan to save a JUnit formatted report as a build artifact.
- Go to your plan page in Bamboo
- From the Actions menu, select Configure Plan
- Under Stages & Jobs, select the job that includes the mabl task
- Click on the Artifacts tab
- Click Create Definition and fill out the form similar to the below image. The path to the report is report.xml. The Location field should stay empty.
Once configured, the JUnit formatted test report will be available in the Artifacts tab of the plan run as shown below.
Test case IDs in the JUnit report
The generated JUnit report includes information about the test case IDs associated with the triggered tests. Note that the Bamboo test result does not show this additional information in the user interface. However, the JUnit report.xml created by the integration may be downloaded directly or passed to other jobs in your pipeline.
Updated 9 months ago