Safari Legacy was formally retired on July 3, 2023. All tests executed on Safari now use Safari (WebKit) for the Unified Runner. Tests run on Safari (WebKit) benefit from faster startup and run times, among other benefits, which you can read more about here.
For more on the retirement of Safari Legacy, check out the changelog.
Firefox Legacy entered an end-of-support phase on July 3, 2023. During the end-of-support phase, no further changes will be made to Firefox on the Legacy Runner.
Firefox Legacy will be formally retired on October 2, 2023.
Migrate your plans
During this time, we encourage all existing customers to migrate any outstanding plans that run tests on Firefox Legacy. Learn more about how to migrate plans to the Unified Runner here.
Starting with mabl CLI version 1.57.8, the
mabl environments update command no longer supports the
--application-id options for updating URLs. Previously, if you tried to update an application URL using
mabl environments update, the CLI returned a success message but did not actually update the URL as expected.
To associate application URLs with an environment, you can use the
mabl environments urls add command instead.
For more information, see our documentation on managing environments from the mabl CLI.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Usage page to show incorrect VUH totals for performance tests
- Fixed an issue that prevented Results filters from clearing when going back to a previous window
- Reverted a previous change that caused file upload steps in the Trainer to show the target element details instead of a file select dropdown on edit. When you edit a file upload step, the Trainer now displays the expected file select dropdown.
- Fixed a bug where renaming a flow in the Trainer caused the flow to be skipped when playing back steps during the same training session.
- Fixed an issue where recording a step that cleared an input of type "number" would not clear the input.
- Fixed an issue where editing an API step with no assertions would add a "Status=200" assertion by default
- Fixed an issue where the Trainer would record an "await tab" step when training against a PDF
- Fixed an issue in which running a disabled test ad hoc would skip all steps and return a "passed" status.
- Resolved issues with observation timeouts in Unified runs.
- Resolved an issue where tests would fail with the error message "Unexpected iteration type undefined"
- Fixed an issue that caused Safari (WebKit) tests to fail with the message "Browser quit unexpectedly."
- Fixed an issue in which the
mabl tests importcommand did not capture any steps during a Selenium import session.
Interested in getting monthly updates sent directly to your inbox? Click here to subscribe to the monthly product newsletter.