We now include the mabl activity feed as a table in mabl's BigQuery integration! The activity feed table in BigQuery makes it easier for your team to review and collaborate on mabl tests. Use cases include:
- creating custom activity dashboards using Google Data Studio
- finding the most frequently updated tests
- looking for exceptions to naming standards
- creating a leaderboard for mabl activity
- joining mabl activity with other testing data from outside mabl
The table is automatically created for any existing customers and will populate with any new activity that occurs.
The BigQuery integration provides a streaming export of mabl activity. Activity feed data is only inserted on a "going forward" basis.
If you're not already using the BigQuery integration, you can find details on enabling it in our BigQuery integration docs.