As part of our ongoing work to improve the mabl API, we've added endpoints for querying and retrieving users in your workspace:
You can use these endpoints to look up a user by their ID or export user information to an internal reporting tool.
Try it out
Before using the user API endpoints, you need access to:
- API key: a "Viewer" API key is required for authenticating your requests
- Workspace ID: the ID for your team's workspace
Go to the API reference section take the following steps:
- Click on Query users
- In the Authentication section, add "key" to the username field and the API key to the password field.
- In the Path params section, add the workspace ID.
- To send the request, click on the Try it! button.
Getting users in a workspace
Alternatively, you may copy and paste the generated request script for use in your own workflow.
For more information on using the mabl API, see our documentation.