We are excited to share that mabl now offers access to API endpoints for managing DataTables. Teams can use the new DataTable API to make bulk updates to large DataTables, write scripts that automate changes to DataTables, and manage updates to DataTables without using the UI.
The endpoints available in the DataTable API include:
- DataTable endpoints: create, query, get, and update DataTables
- Variable endpoints: create, query, update, and remove DataTable variable names
- Scenario endpoints: create, query, get, update and remove individual scenarios
Try it out
Before using the DataTable API, you need access to:
- A command line interface API key. This API key is required for authenticating your requests.
- The mabl resource ID required for the endpoint you wish to use.
Available DataTable API endpoints include:
Go to the API reference section of mabl help and click on the DataTable API endpoint that you want to try out.
Add the API key as the password (username “key”) to the Authentication field and the appropriate values to the Path Params field. Then send the request by clicking on the Try it! Button.
Alternatively, you may copy and paste the generated request script for use in your own workflow.
For more information on using the DataTable API, see our documentation.