We are excited to share the mabl Reporting API is now generally available to all users. This API allows users to programmatically export test results and test artifacts to an external reporting tool or database for analysis.
The endpoints available in the Reporting API include:
- Individual test and plan run results endpoints: get the status and results for an individual test run ID or plan run ID.
- Batch results endpoint: get the results of a batch of runs with filtering available for time range, test/plan labels, test ID, plan ID, application ID, environment ID
- Run artifact endpoints: create and retrieve an export of test run artifacts, such as screenshots or HAR logs.
Try it out
Before using the reporting API, you need access to:
- A “Viewer” API key. This API key is required for authenticating your requests.
Go to the API reference section of mabl help and click on the reporting API endpoint that you want to try out. Available reporting API endpoints include:
- Get a test run summary
- Get a plan run summary
- Get a batch of test runs
- Create an export of test run artifacts
- Get a test run artifact export
In the Authentication section, add "key" to the username field and the API key to the password field. In the Path Params section, add the appropriate mabl resource ID. Then send the request by clicking on the Try it! button.
Alternatively, you may copy and paste the generated request script for use in your own workflow.
For more information on using the mabl API, see our docs.