Mabl CLI is a command-line tool that helps you integrate mabl with your CI/CD pipeline and developer workflow. It is distributed as a Node.js package available on npmjs.com.
- Querying workspaces, applications, environments, and tests
- Running tests from your command line for quick feedback
- Integrating testing as part of your CI/CD build process
- Managing mabl test branches, environments, and DataTables
- Downloading test artifacts, including screenshots, HAR files, and console logs.
- Importing and exporting tests
Visit the Installing and configuring the mabl CLI page for instructions to install and configure this utility.
Integrating the mabl CLI into your pipline
To learn more about using the mabl CLI, check out the following articles:
- Installing and configuring the mabl CLI
- Using the mabl CLI
- Launching the mabl Trainer from the mabl CLI
- Ad hoc test runs in the mabl CLI
- Deployment events in the mabl CLI
- Exporting test step data from the mabl CLI
- Exporting browser tests
- Copying tests between workspaces
- Environment commands
- DataTable commands
- Branch commands
- Link agent commands