Important information about using wait steps
All find actions in mabl, including assertions and clicks, will automatically wait up to 30 seconds for the targeted element to appear. There is generally no need to add an additional wait step before an assertion or another find action, unless the element will take more than 30 seconds to appear in your app or if the element comes into existence without being fully realized. In the latter case, a wait step before the assertion may be necessary as mabl will evaluate as soon as it detects that the target element exists.
- Make sure the mabl trainer is open in your window.
- Examine the trainer and hover over the "More actions" button that is represented as three dots.
- Click the button.
The location of the wait step button.
- A new screen in the trainer will appear with various features.
- Find and click the "Add wait" button on this screen in the mabl trainer.
- A new screen in the trainer titled "Add Wait" will appear.
- Add the desired number of seconds into the text box provided.
- Click "OK" to finish.
- You will be returned to the main trainer page, with the new wait step appearing in the "Steps" box.