From the Visual Explorer in the sidebar, you can view all of your test output in one place.
You can reach the Visual Explorer from any page in the mabl app, just find the "Explorer" link in the left sidebar.
From here, you can now filter by status (e.g. Visual Change Detected) as well as URL. We'll be adding more filtering in the future as well.
Clicking on any of the below images will bring that specific image into focus, allowing you to interact with it in multiple ways in addition to the status of the test and the browser on which it ran:
- View the output of the test that the screenshot is from
- View the current screenshot (by default)
- View the baseline screenshot
- View the current and baseline screenshots side-by-side
- Rebaseline the visual changes from the current step
- View/hide visual changes and dynamic content
You can find an example of the side-by-side comparison below with both visual changes (in purple) and dynamic content highlighted (in gray).
Updated about 2 years ago