mabl provides a wealth of test output information to help better understand the specifics of each of your tests.
- Click the Test option in the left-hand navigation menu
- Click "Plans" in the sub-navigation
- Click on the "v" arrow to the side of the plan you'd like to view.
- Next, hover over the journey run you'd like to view and select "View Output."
The test output screen includes relevant information on the Status, Runtime, and other observations collected during the test run.
When viewing the test output, you can filter by various identifiers such as "Warning," "JS Exception," and "Error" to help get a better understanding of your test. It's simple to do this, as shown below:
- Navigate to the output page for your test, as shown above.
- Examine the bar at the top of the output feed, you should see the word "Filter."
- Click the bar to examine the various filters or, alternatively, type your own custom filter such as "loader," "completed," or anything you'd like. The filter uses word stemming to be able to filter additional words that may be relevant, such as "load" from a "loader" filter.
Click the "> <" icon on the output page to collapse the written logs and only view the screenshots associated with each step. These screenshots will be shown as smaller thumbnails while the main screenshot on the right, showing visual changes and the elements interacted with by mabl in that step, will expand to a much larger size for easier viewing.
Above each thumbnail is the step that the image is attached to, while hovering over any thumbnail will reveal the full step performed by mabl.