- Click “Tests” in the left-hand navigation menu.
- You will be brought to the "Tests" page.
- Click on the name of the tests that you would like to review.
The tests details page describes the steps that mabl will follow when testing the test and provides informations on Plans that include the tests (if applicable).
If the current test has no plans that include it, a new section titled "Add a plan to this test" will replace the "Plans that include this test" section shown directly above. To find more about defining a Plan, refer to the "Defining a plan for mabl to test a test" document.
There are multiple tabs available to you, some which only appear in certain circumstances:
- Details - a numbered view of the steps and flows belonging to the latest version of the test on the branch you're viewing
- Run history - a view of the last 50 runs of the test. For additional results and the ability to filter, please visit the results page
- Plans - shows any plans that this test belongs to
- Change history - view and/or revert to previous versions of the test
- Issues - view any issues created by our Jira Server integration. If you have not integrated with Server, this tab will not appear
Updated 12 months ago