mabl has made it easy to check up on your tests' insights with the addition of the insights panel. The panel is conveniently accessible from any page.
By default, the insights pane is open on every page. To toggle it, follow the steps below.
- Examine the header bar.
- Find the word "Insights" and click. This toggles the pane and is accessible from every page.
- You can also close the insights tab, if it is open, by clicking the small "x" in the pane.
- Click "monitor" in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the "Insights" tab in the sub-navigation OR
- Click the new Insights box at the top of the dashboard.
Where to find the insights tab within the "monitor" page.
- To view the details of a particular insight, click on the title of the insight card or click the "View Details" button.
Would you rather have insights delivered to you? Just enable Slack integration.
You can configure mabl to notify any Slack channel when insights are available. Just click here for more info.
- Click "configure" in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on the name of the application that you would like to review.
- Click "View Insights" to the right of the application name.