You may want to turn off or "pause" a test if, for example, it has an error that requires investigation.
A test that has been turned off will not run for:
- any plan that uses that test
- replays of historic plan runs that included the test
- scheduled executions off that test
- API triggered executions of that test (e.g. a deployment event triggered by your pipeline)
You can still run a turned off test from the test detail page in an ad hoc fashion.
- Navigate the to
Testspage from the left-hand navigation.
- Find the test you want to turn off
- On the test detail page, click the
offslider to turn off the test
When you run a plan containing turned off tests, the turned off tests will not be included in the plan run. For example, if you have 3 tests in a plan, and two are turned off, only the single turned on test will be executed when the plan is run.
Running plans with only disabled tests
If all the tests in a plan are turned off, then the plan cannot be run. Plan run buttons will appear as grayed out and disabled in this case
Updated 8 months ago