mabl supports routing test traffic through a fixed set of IP addresses. This allows opening firewall access from mabl to non-public testing and production environments.
- All test browser traffic will originate from these IP set addresses
IP blocks used by mabl are exposed on the Settings > Networking page.
- Login to the mabl application
- Visit Settings from the left hand side menu
- Click the Networking tab
Example of static IPs used by mabl browsers
The IP addresses are listed in CIDR block format. If your firewall doesn't use CIDR format, just drop the
/32 from the address and use that in your firewall config.
mabl uses standard ports for http/https: 80 & 443, respectively.
If mabl adds or removes static IP addresses, the change will be communicated:
- via the Friends of mabl Slack channel and mailing list
- via release notes
- via the Networking configuration screen
- Webhooks do not yet originate from static IP addresses (coming soon)
- Private static IP addresses are not yet available on a per workspace/customer basis
- As mabl grows, more origin IPs may be added