Traffic from mabl originates through a fixed set of IP addresses. Network administrators may have to set up firewall rules to allow access to non-public testing and production environments.
Test Browser traffic from mabl
All test browser traffic will originate from the IP addresses listed in the Settings > Networking page.
The IP addresses used by mabl are exposed on the Settings > Networking page.
- Login to the mabl application
- Visit Settings from the left-hand side menu
- Click the Networking tab
Example of static IP addresses used by mabl browsers
The IP addresses are listed in CIDR block format. If your firewall doesn't use CIDR format, just drop the
/32 from the address and use that in your firewall configuration.
mabl uses standard ports for HTTP and HTTPS, 80 & 443, respectively.
If mabl adds or removes static IP addresses, the change will be communicated via:
- Webhooks do not yet originate from static IP addresses (coming soon)
- Private static IP addresses are not yet available on a per workspace/customer basis
- As mabl grows, more origin IPs may be added