Important information on defining plans
Mabl follows plans that you define when scheduling and triggering tests. See Creating a plan to run tests for instructions on how to define new plans.
- Click on the "Plans" tab in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on the name of the plan that you would like to update.
- Click on the "Edit" button to the far right of the plan name.
- Scroll down to the "Triggers" section.
- Choose your desired interval in the "Run every" row.
- Click the "Add Trigger" menu button once you are done editing the schedule.
Updated 8 days ago
Did this page help you?