Important information on defining Plans
mabl follows plans that you define when scheduling and triggering tests. See Defining a Plan for mabl to test for instructions on how to define new plans.
- Click on the "plans" tab in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click on the name of the plan that you would like to update.
How to navigate to and find your plans.
- Click on the "Edit" button to the far right of the plan name.
- Scroll down to the "Triggers" section.
- Choose your desired interval in the "Run every" row.
- Click the "Add Trigger" menu button once you are done editing the schedule.