Import from Postman
How to import a Postman Collection into mabl
- Open a Collection that you'd like to import to mabl.
- Click on the More actions (...) menu.
- Select Export. Postman will ask you which collection format you would like to save the exported file in. You can proceed with the export without changing the default setting.
Collection size limits
- Click the New test button in the left sidebar.
- Select API test.
- Fill out the test creation form.
- Click on Create test to load the API Test Editor.
- Click on the Import icon. The API requests from Postman Collection are converted into mabl test steps that you can review.
To ensure that Postman variables work as expected in a mabl API test, check out the guide on variables in Postman imports.
Updated 4 months ago