Users can belong to multiple workspaces within mabl, and multiple users can be part of the same workspace. Users assigned the "Owner" role can manage users for a given workspace.
To add users to a workspace that you own:
- Select the appropriate workspace in the workspaces drop-down in the top navigation bar to the left of your account. See the "Managing workspaces" document for more information on how to use workspaces.
- Click "Settings" in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Locate and click the "Team" tab. If you do not see the Invitations section, you are not an owner of the workspace.
- Enter the email address of the person that you would like to invite to your workspace.
- Select a role for the user.
- Click "Send Invitation"
What the "Team" tab looks like with no members/teammates other than the owner.
- The user will receive a link to join your workspace.
Different User Roles
Learn more about available user roles.
Updated 2 months ago