Important Information on Slack Integration
For information on the Slack integration, please click here.
By default, mabl sends you a daily summary of the output of your Link Crawler plan (called "Check all pages for broken links and errors"). You can update notification settings for that plan or enable email reporting on another plan by following these steps:
- Click "Plans" in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select the name of the plan that you would like to have send you updates. The Plan Details page will open.
- Click on the "Report settings" icon. An "Update report settings" modal will appear.
- If choosing "Specific email addresses," indicate who should receive these reports
- Choose the desired frequency in the "Scheduled report" dropdown: Never, Daily, or Weekly.
- Choose whether or not you'd like to receive additional notifications for state changes: from passing to failing or vice versa, on each run, on every pass or on every failure.
Email report options
The email report options are independent from one another. If all report types are turned on, you will receive a separate email for each report type. You can turn off just one of the email reports by setting its setting to "Never" send emails. To disable all reports for the plan, set everything to "Never".
- Click the "Update" button to save your changes.
In addition to generating reports for specific plans, you can enable notifications for your entire workspace. Workspace reports are a summary of the results of active plans in your workspace. This report is configured for, and by, and individual user under their User settings.
You can update the notification settings for the workspace report by following these steps:
- Click on the workspace name in the top right corner.
- Select "User Settings" from the dropdown.
- In the modal that appears, configure your desired scheduling under "Workspace report schedule." You can choose between "No Report," "Daily," "Weekly," or "Custom."
- Click "Save" to save these settings.
Updated about 1 month ago