Important Information on Slack Integration
For information on the Slack integration, please click here.
By default, mabl sends you a daily summary of the output of your Link Crawler plan. You can update notification settings for that plan or enable email reporting on another plan by following these steps.
Additionally, you can now enable notifications for your entire workspace which will send either daily or weekly.
- Click "Plans" in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the name of the plan that you would like to have send you updates.
- Click "Report Settings."
- Choose the desired frequency in the "Update reporting settings" window.
- Choose whether or not you'd like to receive additional notifications for state changes (from passing to failing, the reverse, on every failure, or on every single run regardless of state).
Email report options
The email report options are independent from one another. If all report types are turned on, you will receive a separate email for each report type. You can turn off just one of the email reports by setting its setting to "Never" send emails. To disable all reports for the plan, set everything to "Never".
- Click the "Update" button to save your changes.
- Click your email/username in the top right corner of any page.
- Click the "User Settings" link.
- In the modal that appears, select your desired scheduling under "Workspace report schedule." You can choose between "No Report," "Daily," "Weekly," or "Custom."
Updated over 1 year ago