- Generating the current date in a specific format
- Storing the current URL as a variable and visiting it at a later point in the test
- Formatting a value that was extracted from the page
- Returning to the previous page in the browser
Internet Explorer primarily supports up to ES5, notably missing features such as Array.prototype.includes and async/await for asynchronous functions.
- The Snippet Editor - overview of the different parts of the snippet editor and how to use them
- Working with dates in mabl - overview of the GetDateComponents snippet
- Converting legacy snippets to parameterized snippets
Learn more about migrating your legacy snippets here.
Updated 14 days ago