While training a test, you might assign a flow to a particular name but want to change this later on or add labels for better organization. You can update these properties on the Flow details page.
- Click "Tests" on the left-hand navigation.
- Select the "Flows" section. Here, you'll notice all the flows created within mabl test.
- Click on the flow whose properties you'd like to edit.
- Click on the Edit icon to open the Flow details page.
- Edit the name of the flow and add or remove any labels if desired.
- Clicking "Save." The flow will be updated to contain the new name and any labels if provided.
Updated over 1 year ago