Deleting an environment from a workspace is very simple and can be done with the following steps.
- Visit the "Configuration" tab on the left-hand navigation bar. The environments in the workspace are listed out horizontally at the top of the chart.
- Hover over the environment you'd like to delete. An edit icon will appear.
- Click on the edit icon. The "Edit environment" page will open.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Delete." You'll get prompted with a popup to confirm if you are sure you'd like to delete the environment.
- Click on "Confirm delete" to delete the selected environment.
Updated 8 days ago
Did this page help you?