After you add a Slack integration and choose your channel, you are redirected back to mabl, where you can configure the integration to mention specific users or groups in Slack and select which types of notifications you'd like to receive. There are several types of insights you might wish to be notified of, and these can be edited at any time.
- Plan run passed
- Plan failing: includes a note on the first error encountered during the run
- Plan run started
- Plan run status changed: e.g. the plan failed in the previous run and passed in the latest run (or vice versa)
- Comments: commends added from a test output page
- Application broken: includes insights around home page load failures and auto login failures
- Timing: page load and test execution timing insights
- Broken Links: URL for broken and fixed links
- Auto heal: mabl adaptations to tests
- Visual changes: insights about visual differences found during test runs. Enable visual modeling on your plans to receive these insights
- Integration events: insights around integration events with mabl, such as new OAuth(Slack) integration added, first successful deployment, and first plan execution
- Insight statuses: include notifications from the insights section of mabl, organized by category
- Plan labels: only receive notifications for plans that have certain labels
Notification by plan labels
When multiple labels are selected, then you will get a notification if a matching plan is tagged with any of the labels.
Once done, hit Save. You will be taken back to the Integration tab, where you now have the option to edit or remove the integration.
Updated 3 days ago