Integrate your mabl tests directly into your Azure Pipelines builds inside Azure DevOps. Use the mabl pipeline task to automatically trigger plans associated with a specific environment and/or application to run as a build task.
With the mabl integration for Azure Pipelines, you can:
- Launch mabl tests as a build or release pipeline task
- Fail the build or release based on the status of mabl tests. Optionally, you may set the task to continue on failure.
- View mabl test statuses and results from the Tests tab in your Azure DevOps Pipeline output
Before setting up a mabl pipeline task in Azure, gather the necessary information to trigger a deployment event in mabl:
- The application ID and/or environment ID of the plans you want to trigger. See the article on mabl resource IDs for more information on obtaining these IDs.
- Plan labels - if you plan to run a subset of plans with specific labels
CI/CD integrationAPI key. API key access and usage is limited to workspace owners.
Only enabled plans configured to run on deployment are triggered by a deployment event. If a plan is disabled or lacks a deployment trigger, it does not run as part of a deployment event.
Visit the mabl integration page in the Azure Marketplace for instructions on how to add a mabl pipeline task.
Updated 4 months ago