With the following steps, you can easily add a new environment for your plans and tests.
- Visit the "configuration" tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on "Applications" tab.
- Click on the "New" button on the top right of the page and select "Environment".
- Now, you'll be prompted to add the name of a new environment and save it.
- After saving the new environment you have added, you'll be redirected to the Applications page, where the newly added environment will appear as a column in the "Applications deployed to Environments" table.
Updated about 2 years ago
Did this page help you?