With the following steps, you can add a new environment for your plans and tests.
- Visit the "Configuration" tab on the left-hand navigation bar.
- Click on "Applications" tab.
- Add the environment:
- In a new workspace: Click on the "New" button on the top right corner of the page. The "Add new application" page will open. In addition to creating the first application, you can define the first environment on this page.
- In an existing workspace: Click on the "New environment" button. The "Add new environment" window will open and you can add details on the new environment
- Add the name of a new environment and save it.
After saving the new environment you have added, you'll be redirected to the Applications page, where the newly added environment will appear as a column in the "Applications deployed to Environments" table.
Updated 8 days ago