improved

Chrome updated to version 81

Posted by Matt Womer 10 months ago

After internal testing and vetting, mabl has made Google Chrome 81 generally availability today for all test executions. You Chrome runs will automatically use the new browser.

improved

Upcoming Output Page Updates

Posted by Corey McCue 10 months ago

Over the last couple of months, we've released a number of changes to the test output page in mabl.

improved

Custom Headers with CLI Deployment Events

Posted by Joseph Lust 10 months ago

You can now provide custom headers with the mabl CLI. All tests started by the deployment will have these headers added to their browser requests. Simply add the --http-headers flag followed by the desired headers to your deployment CLI command.

improved

Application List Improvements

Posted by Corey McCue 10 months ago

We've improved the usability of the Applications List page, which can be found under Configuration > Applications.

added

Step-specific failure reasons

Posted by Corey McCue 10 months ago

We're continuing to release a series of improvements to the test output page.

added

Headless testing with the mabl CLI

Posted by Michael Bartucca 10 months ago

Alpha feature

added

Advanced API Key Management

Posted by Joseph Lust 11 months ago

You asked, we listened! mabl now provides multiple API key types and advanced API key options so that you can tailor keys to your specific needs while adhering to security best practices.

improved

New left navigation bar

Posted by Corey McCue 11 months ago

We’ve re-designed our left navigation bar with a focus on improved responsive behavior, so it works well across smaller screens, as well as large ones.

improved

Improved filtering for flows and snippets

Posted by Jeff Zupka 11 months ago

We’ve updated the Flows and Snippets pages to make it easier to find and manage your reusable test components. We’ve also added a separate filter for labels on both pages.

improved

New header in test output page

Posted by Kim Tran 11 months ago

We're very excited to announce that we've updated the header in the test run output page with the following improvements: