Here's what's new in the mabl Desktop App...
- Hover steps are now allowed between drag and drop steps in the mabl Trainer.
- Added Japanese translations for locale names in the locale selection dropdown. Learn more.
- Add support for using shift + up/down arrow keys to change target when the mouse is hovering over multiple overlapping elements in the mabl Trainer. Learn more.
- Allowed the API Test Editor to display the raw output of more response types.
- Changed how we refresh access tokens when they are accessed.
- Fixed a bug in the API Test Editor where deleting a script and saving would result in the deleted script returning to the editor.
- Fixed a bug where duplicating a step in the mabl Trainer would scroll the Trainer window to the previous location of the cursor, rather than the location of the duplicated step.