Desktop App updates: 1.29.19, 1.29.21, 1.29.24, 1.29.26
about 1 month ago by Molly Exten
Here's what's new in the mabl Desktop App...
Version 1.29.26 - April 28, 2023
- Fixed all the places where a complex JSON object coming from a variable was displayed as
[object Object]in the mabl Trainer.
Version 1.29.24 - April 27, 2023
- Fixed an issue where the Trainer could not switch to a new window if a similar window was previously closed.
Version 1.29.21 - April 25, 2023
- Fixed an issue where the mabl Trainer would generate incorrect element information when training on disabled elements.
Version 1.29.19 - April 25, 2023
- Fixed an issue that prevented the mabl Trainer from recording an assertion on a disabled element.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the mabl Trainer to save assertions against a variable without selecting a variable.
- Resolved an issue where the mabl Trainer used proxy settings regardless of whether proxy settings were enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the mabl Trainer would not save "case insensitive" option for email or cookie assertions.
To check for updates to the mabl Desktop App, click on
Help > Check for updates.